Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Has anyone ever been impressed by pillows?

So if there was anyone who thought that Jim Gaffigan's next Comedy Central special, King Baby, wouldn't be funny.. they should be taken out behind a barn and shot. I don't think there's another man alive who could so totally sum up the woes of camping and throw pillows like he does. Besides, he was just on an episode of Flight of the Conchords.. and that gives him immense street cred - which I'm sure he totally cares about.

I've also decided that miniature Pellegrinos are god's gift to mankind.

Now, on to things that are actually important...
I got my shipment of ringbacks in last night and spent quite a bit of time creating new and exciting rings.. of which I'm only keeping two. That's a new low record for me and I'm very proud of myself. Of course, when I went to take pictures of them and the new Creamsicle popsicle I made yesterday, the camera crapped out and started blinking that irritating low battery symbol. Like I have time to sit around and wait for it to charge. Please, people.

So here I am, in limbo, unable to post anything until the camera battery decides it acctually wants to contribute - which could take some time. I think it may be feeling a bit underppreciated lately and now it's trying to get back at me. Or I could just be making that up in an attempt to give myself a reason for it's inability to work so I don't throw it out my bedroom window. Either way, I have time to kill.. back to Gaffigan I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment