Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eat Your Vegetables.

So it seems I've sold my first item - Alice, one of my sock monkeys. She's headed off this Saturday to her new home and is quite excited about it. Not as excited as I am to have sold something, but we can't all be as jolly as me, can we?

In other news, I developed a new idea and a new pattern yesterday. It's a peapod with three peas and the one in the middle is a wee bit different than the other two.

Not only is it absolutely adorable, but it's a gentile reminder that it's okay to be different in a world full of mundane assholes. Besides, who doesn't love a good mohawk?
I have another idea I'm going to try out tonight that I think will work out well. I'm going to attempt to list at least one new item a day. I hope it helps to keep the sales coming.
Next Monday I have to start the coral branches back up and I can honestly say that I'm ready for them and their angst-ridden issues this time. Like I said before, at least they don't talk back.

No comments:

Post a Comment