Monday, March 23, 2009

Mondays...

So today's the day I jump back in the saddle. After breakfast, I'll be picking those coral branches back up and showing them who's boss. I'm excited to get started again - I have a good feeling about them this time.

Speaking of good feelings, I sold another item this morning on Etsy - one of my whales with a crown. Looks like I'll be making another one of those later. This whole thing is too exciting for words. I'm printing the new business cards today, as well.. and that's exciting in and of itself.

Part of me wishes I could sit here all day blogging and zoning out and eating peanut butter cups... but the rest of me knows I'm a girl trying to make her way in the world, and that takes work. Though, the peanut butter cups can stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment