Friday, March 13, 2009

Something New Everyday...

You know, I realized something today - I work extremely well under pressure. I keep my cool, I'm level-headed, I make quick decisions, I don't second guess myself, and at the end of the day, whatever I'm working on comes out famously. So in the case of the coral branches that are waking nightmares at this point, I'm going to use that to my advantage. As of this morning, I've put them in a plastic bag not to be looked at again until 1 week before they're to be sent off. I do better when I have alot of work to do and a little time to do it, I don't agonize over every little decision, I don't continually undo and redo things, because there isn't time for that. My creative brain seems to thrive under constraints and I'm going to give it the opportunity to do so...

Now that we've got that update out of the way.. here's Ginger, the newest addition to my plush toy family, enjoying the morning sun among the plants.
She's such an adorable mythical, three-headed beast, don't you think?

And, as promised, some teasers from my soon-to-be Etsy shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment