Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Complications of Coral

So, as I predicted, the red coral branches worked themselves out but there seems to be another minor snag - I can't sell the coral collections. I've only made two so far but I've fallen completely and utterly in love with them which is the most depressing thing ever. I think they would be big sellers if I could manage to get them past the end of my desk...


...which is turning out to be an extremely daunting task. They're perfection. I suppose I'll just have to make kitschy whales for the Etsy shop and keep these for myself like the selfish crafter that I am.

Although I am attempting to do some volunteering with an organization called Soldiers Angels crocheting lap blankets and wheelchair bags for the Veterans. I'm waiting to hear back from their Crochet & Craft team - which will hopefully be in the next 24 to 48 hours. Until then I suppose I'll have to occupy my time trying to crochet whales cute enough to replace the grandeur that is contained in the above pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment