Friday, February 13, 2009

Aorta? I'll not allow it.

So.. I finished my book. Honor's Splendour by Julie Garwood - and yes, it's a historical romance novel. Laugh it up, people, go ahead, but it's still better than the crap most people are reading these days. I haven't read in quite some time and I just read a 374 page book in less than a day and it successfully gave me enough time to reason through how I could possibly make that pathetic excuse for a coral branch - which I had just spent the better part of two days working on, mind you - look any better. The conclusion I came to....

Start Over.

Yes, it was that bad.

Don't judge me, I'd like to see you do it.

So now here I am trying to finish it off while watching yet another episode of Hercules (which oddly has Lucy Liu as a guest star, and let me tell you, Girlfriend had some work done between then and now because she looks like a totally different person. Hell, she acctually looks Asian in this episode wich is a dead give away that something's changed).

It's going to be another late night. Thankfully though I have a massive Dr. Pepper and an entire bag of Hershey's Hugs to keep me awake.
I'm going to have this prototype done by tomorrow if it kills me.. which honestly, it just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment