Monday, February 9, 2009

Back from the dead...

Pennsylvania is a beautiful state but I can never seem to escape it without heartache. Going back to the place where my family used to have that beautiful house and having to listen to everyone say my Grandfather made a mistake by selling it absolutely destroys him.

I'm glad to be home. I'm glad the church ski trip my Grandparents insist on organizing every year is finished. I'm glad we're not doing it next year.

And it's funny. I don't realize how much I miss being home until I end up some place whickity-whack for a couple of days. I come back to my mess of a room and don't even mind the distressed pile of socks in the corner or the yarn spilling all over the place - and that's really saying something.

In other news: I have an AC Moore stop to make. Etsy is almost up and running and I recieved a call last night about a commission someone wants me to do which kept me up until the wee hours of the morning brainstorming.

Oh. and the interview went really well. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment