Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lay on, Macduff

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that time doesn't stop. It may seem as if things are dragging on or blissfully lasting forever (depending on what kind of connotation you want to apply to the perceived slowing of time) but time never puts it seatbelt on, folds up its refreshment tray, and comes to a full and complete stop. It just doesn't happen. And if time is going to keep moving, than I have to as well. I may not be able to keep up, but I can sure as hell try. I'm still scared, but I can't hide under my covers while the world passes me by. I've never been one to stop fighting.

I have to continue with my life. I bought more material today to work on that mystery project from a few posts ago (which I'm hoping to have finished up very very soon). I went shopping for adorable patriotic toppers for the 4th of July cupcakes I'm making tomorrow. I've got 3 new crochet projects going. I'm just going to keep chugging along.

As a completely unrelated side-note, I am in love with Sleepyrobot13's Etsy shop. Her tag line is "Things u never knew you needed" and she is completely correct. Her little polymer robots are heartbreakingly adorable and I want every single one. Here are just a few samples of her genius:




Each one is cuter than the next! For $12 a piece, you can afford to splurge and get a few... that is, if you can decide which ones to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment