Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Okie Dokie..

Enough with the moaning. Easter's over (thank god) and I've managed to be quite productive in the last two days. Monday I spent getting most of the custom order sock monkey done - who is to be named Fredrick, in case anyone was wondering - and baking a batch of unquestionably good cookies. Today, I listed the Jelly Babies in my Etsy shop...(I told you they were adorable!!)
... posted Ginger, the three-headed hydra that graced the pages of this blog about a month ago, on Craftster (check her out http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=301064.0), and worked on my entry for the Craftster Eggcellent Upcycling challenge which is making some serious progress.

Overall, I'd have to say I'm doing a fine job putting this Easter thing behind me and moving forward. There's alot of work to be done.. I just hope I have enough Caffine to do it...

1 comment: