Friday, April 17, 2009

Closet Kitsch

So! I posted the Closet Kitsch yesterday - they're risque and hilarious and I can't get over them... Check them out here: http://tilliellie.etsy.com/

I also received a ton of orders for the Jelly Babies... well, not a ton, 4 actually, but when they're crochet to order, it seems like a ton. I think after I get this batch finished and sent to their new homes I'm going to rethink their crochet to order status.. cause it's a nightmare. Literally. I'm having nightmares about gelatinous babies following me into dark alleys - not a good sign.

Speaking of signs, I posted my first custom order yesterday as well with my new "custom listing" picture and, might I say, it's very snazzy.

I also managed to finish that Christmas present I was working on and, for once, it came out on the first try. I just hope they enjoy it.

Well, I'm off to New York everyone to make Jelly Babies all weekend... not exactly the relaxing vaca I was looking forward too, but, really, is it ever?

1 comment: