Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Of Presents and Networking..

Woosh - it's been a long day. So long I acctually just used the word "woosh".... that's pretty damn long. Closet Kitsch is finished! And will be photographed and listed in all of its explicitness tomorrow... Frederick will also be finished tomorrow and listed. And in the midst of all of this I have a Christmas present to finish. Yes, hold the phone, I did just say Christmas. I'm headed to upstate New York this weekend to visit some friends who are almost impossible to buy for; I've been contemplating for months what to get them and (because I work incredibly well under pressure but not too well when I have all the time in the world) it suddenly hit me last night! I finished half of it today and I'm leaving the other half for tomorrow. I think tomorrow is going to be a long day as well.. Although I don't think I'm going to say "woosh" again.. I'm already regretting that.

I've also spent most of the day attempting to reach out to more of the online artistic community. I think it's an important thing to do if I'm going to expand my business and get myself out there. It's also fabulously fun meeting new people - it's one of the upsides to being in this business, there are so many talented, wonderful artists out there and it's a joy to be able to meet even a few of them.

I think it's going to be a long night tonight. I haven't been sleeping so well, I figure I might as well try and get some stuff done and give myself a bit of a break tomorrow. Besides, it gives me an excuse to watch some late night Boston Legal - who doesn't love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment