Sunday, September 19, 2010

Work work work.

Yikes, I have a lot to do. Drafting and sketching and painting and.. well, I should stop listing everything before my brain explodes. I'm jacked up on iced coffee and I'm currently in a holding pattern waiting for my frozen pizza to be done bubbling and oozing in the oven. I'm tired and awake, frustrated and excited, achey and determined all at the same time....

I have a feeling it's going to be a late night.

To keep myself going I've been plushie-hunting on the internet..
I've decided this needs to be my next conquest:

I mean, c'mon.. how could I possibly resist Perry the Platypus' googlie eyes!

And then perhaps I'll spring for this little guy:


Because a plush spleen is exactly what every girl dreams about..... right?
Okay, maybe it's just what I dream about, but it's still completely adorable!

In addition to plushies and iced coffee, I've decided that if I'm going to make it, some things definitely need to change. Bottom line: I need to clean house... Out with the annoying in with the helpful. People, I mean..

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment