Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reasons I'm a dork... and a little sick in the head.

Now that I'm back in school and I require constant inspiration/distraction/motivation, it seems I'm more inclined to let my inner nut-job take over. I'm reading nerdy Lord of the Rings fanfiction, I'm watching Murder, She Wrote and Golden Girl marathons, and all I can think about are fluffy plushies and frosting. I mean, here I am, 20 years old watching High School Musical 2 and giggling like a 12 year old school girl. Not to mention the fact that this amazing movie experience was preceeded by two episodes of Phineus and Ferb and a trashy romance novel (and I still want that damn Perry the Platypus plush!).


I'm beginning to think I'm almost too odd for my own good....

Or that art school is making me even more of a freak than I was before....

God, I shudder to think.. I was practically unlovable before, but now with my super-duper freak flag flying, I have a feeling I'm going to be scaring people away left and right with my obnoxious need to share everything and my lack of consideration for social mores and the feelings of others. Oh well, bring it on. Can't say I ever really liked people anyway. Besides, there are so many nerdy things to do, and so little time to do them!


Plus, according to Stuff No One Told Me (aka my bible):
Seems like everything will work out just fine... after all, this is pretty much the story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment