Friday, June 25, 2010

Well, well, well.. a new idea!

Lately I've been having a very hard time finding inspiration for new crochet patterns. I guess it's the same creative rut that every artist goes through. I happen to find it particularly frustrating because every time I can't figure out something new to work up, I try my hand at knitting, ultimately fail, and then get super frustrated at the fact that I still can't figure out where to put the damn needles and my left hand hurts in places it never does when I crochet making it virtually unuseable for a good 48 hours afterward.

So, after having gone through that seemingly inevitable process a few days ago, I finally managed to eek out some new sketches... without the use of my left hand, of course.
I'm developing a new free pattern and a few new goodies to put in the shop, so be on the look out!


I'm headed to the shore this weekend, so no blogging for me, but before I go, I just wanted to share this adorable babies from Regina over at everyeskimo.

This is wheezie



And this is tillie

These little guys are oeuflings, or the miniature creatures that hatch out of unfound easter eggs. I can't decide which one I love more, although tillie is starting to pull on my heartstrings quite a bit. You really should pop over to her shop and check them out along with the oodles of vintage goodies she sells and her fabulous embroidery pieces.




And.. even though I said there was going to be a gratuitous boyfriend picture in this post.. I decided to go with a gratuitous gato picture instead.. mostly because she's rubbing up against my leg as I'm typing and I can't resist.

This is my Luna... isn't she adorable? When she isn't trying to rip my face off, that is.......

1 comment:

  1. hee hee, guess who i was thinking of when i named tillie?! thanks so much doll. xox.

    ReplyDelete