Monday, June 28, 2010

Things to do..

So here I am making yet another list. (Well, technically, transcribing another list as this one is an extended version of the one I scribbled down on a Post-it around 2:30 this morning, but I digress.) This one is for this week. There is so much work to be done, so many people to see and projects to be finished and cupcakes to be baked. It's going to be a good week. A long one, perhaps, but a very very good one.


And so, here we go...


Things To Do
1. Purchase tillie as soon as my check clears today. The wonderful Regina from everyeskimo reserved her for me as I simply can't live without her. She'll be a wonderful edition to the itsy bitsy everyeskimo softie family I've acquired.





2. Find some kind of allergy medicine to help clear up my breathing. Saturday night I was down at my Grandparents beach house and I had an allergic reaction to something in the air. My eyes became puffy and red, my throat closed up, and I could barely breathe. Even today, when I try to take a deep breath, I start coughing. While I'm terribly allergic to mold, dust, and pollen, I've never had a reaction like this and I'm pretty reluctant to head down the shore again if there's a possibility this could happen again. I usually have terrible luck with allergy medication, well, medication of any kind really, so I'm not quite sure where to start, but I have to find something. We're supposed to be having a 4th of July celebration down there this week and I couldn't imagine missing it.




3. Continue working on this rediculous project and finish up my last rediculous project. Every time I get inspiration, I always end up coming up with some easy projects and some completely ludicrous ones that are going to take me forever. I have no idea if this was the best project to start at this current moment, but it gives me something to do.. and it looks quite promising, doesn't it? Well, actually it looks like oversized calamari.... Hmm...

I also have to finish a project I started as a suprise for someone special. Here's a hint:


It turned out not to be a terribly long list, but it's a list nonetheless that needs to be fit in around work and friends and other appointments. We'll see how this week goes; I hope it'll be as good as I'm predicting.





And finally, because I can't help myself, a gratuitious boyfriend picture.

He can't decide whether to be grupmpy about the hat or start laughing hysterically...
<3

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she the best?!
    I just purchased her today, but everyeskimo has other oeuflings who are just as delightful. There's a little green one named "shell" who I was also oogling.. you should go check him out!

    xoxo
    TilliEllie

    ReplyDelete