Friday, May 29, 2009

Fab Finds Friday - Star Trek Edition

I've decided to start a new series on my blog entitled "Fab Finds" Friday. Every other Friday I'll be posting a few items from Etsy sellers that fit in with a particular theme.

In honor of the fact that I'll be going to see Star Trek this weekend for a third time, I wanted to post my favorite Star Trek-inspired finds!

So.. here we go!

Hilarious (and totally true) card from Able and Game





Adorable Tribbles (that you don't have to feed... or do you?) from Shut Up Robot




Handcarved Communicator stamp from The Nerd Nook (There isn't a Trekkie alive who hasn't wanted to stamp a communicator on everything they own.. don't lie!)




And, by far, the coolest hat I have ever seen, the Wonderland Andorian Hat from Wonderland Creations (Also make sure to check out the Klingon hat - it's equally as snazzy!)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I want a Tribble!! I knit apurse that we affectionately call Trouble with Tribbles!!
    ~Michele from By Your Side
    ( a loyal "follower"...)

    ReplyDelete