Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's been a long time coming...

So here I am with school about to start in less than a week and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to see all my friends again, to get back to work, to feel like I have some kind of purpose - like I'm working towards something again. Also, I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed after returning from vacationing in Disney World with my Dad (we drive down every year - it's a fantastic mess and I love every minute of it).

To start the year off right, I've spent the last few days surrounded by some amazing people. Tuesday was the movies, today was bubble tea and a shopping extravaganza! I can't even describe the two awesome pairs of boots I purchased today..... or the adorable hat.

I'm still trying to work on some new stuff for the shop. I'm not quite sure when it's going to be back up, but when it does reappear, it's going to be chock full o' goodies!

To tide you over until then, here is an fantastic, completely unrelated picture of Karl Urban as everyone's favorite Lord of the Mark, Eomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment