Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm sick.

It currently feels as if there is something that has weaseled its way underneath my face and is now trying to escape by pushing against the underside of my cheekbones and attempting to remove my skin. It's gruesome and painful and very ill-timed. I have projects to finish, a shop to update, and a birthday coming up! And, on top of all of that, my DVD player seems to be completely wigging out making it impossible for me to watch anything. Now I get to watch VH1's 100 greatest songs of the 90s for about the 30th time. Today is decidedly not cool.

My father is convinced that being so stressed and angry has burned up all of my B-vitamins therefore making it more likely that I'll be sick. He bought me some organic green grapes and spent yesterday brandishing them at me as if they were a cure-all. Super, right? In his defense, they were really good grapes. Now I'm eating brownies and downing Sudafed chased with Mountain Dew. Like I said, today is decidedly not cool.

Time to go bury my face in a pillow and pray for some relief.. or at least some company.

Gratuitous photo (courtesy of GQ Germany. Volkswagens and now this.. I think the Germans may be making a comeback. Just saying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment